Skip to content
The healthy eating habit starts early…
- As parents, the biggest struggle is to prepare a healthy food for our kids. Wondering, Ragi is too healthy for your kids. You can introduce it to your baby once they complete six months.
- Ragi prevents malnutrition in babies.
- It provides an adequate amount of energy.
- Ragi is extremely nutritious and it helps your kid’s overall health especially for bone development.
- Eating Ragi is most useful for children during their teething years because of its rich content of calcium, iron and amino acid.
- Regular consumption of ragi boosts the immunity in children health.
- Ragi induces the release of growth hormones. And it helps control blood sugar in obese children.
- Ragi can be best healthy food option for your child.